Crystal Kelley was outside in her backyard with her dog Lily when she noticed something in the snow. When she got a better look, she realized it was a frozen bird!
Crystal took the injured bird closer to her house so she could try to thaw him out with a hair dryer, but she was too far away. She wasn’t sure it would work, but she had to give it a shot. She didn’t bring the bird inside because she feared he would start flying about the house, and she also owns a cat.
“I didn’t use the blow dryer on high to immediately warm him up,” she explains. The bird eventually stirs to life after two hours of carefully heating him up!
Watch and share this heartwarming rescue with your friends.